Hilton Waikoloa Village
Hilton Waikoloa Kamaaina Rates
Ocean Tower: Starting at $179/night (rooms with free self parking, starting at $169/night).
Lagoon and Palace Tower (w/ free self parking): Starting at $169/night.
- Offer valid until: September 30, 2018
- Ocean Tower will be under construction until September 30, 2018 (work will take place Monday to Friday, between 8am and 5pm).
- Kona Pool will be closed for improvements from August 20 to September 30, 2018
- Daily Resort Charge includes: Wifi access; hula, lei making & ukulele lesson; unlimited PS3 movies/games; 20% off Lagoon toy rental; 4×8 keepsake photo; Kid pool activities/scavenger hunt; daily fitness/yoga class; bird talk; local/toll-free calls.
- No charge to cancel at least 7 days before arrival
- Hawaii State ID required at check in
- 10% off Kohala Spa a-la-carte services (excluding sales and spa specials)
- 10% off select Dolphin encounter program at our Dolphin Quest* Hawaii location. (Must have a valid Hawaii identification, all requests are subject to availability at time of booking. Discount does not apply to Wee Tots or Dolphin Moments programs.)
- Some restrictions and blackout dates apply
More Kamaaina Discounts
[See Discount Source link below for more complete and current Kama’aina discount rate information and terms & conditions; discounts may vary depending on seasonality and expiration dates]
It’s definitely worth it to take advantage of Hilton Waikoloa kamaaina rates because the savings to quality ratio is high. This resort is beautiful and huge! There are so many room types with different views. The Legends of Hawaii Luau is excellent and there are many adventures on premises and nearby locally. There are plenty of food options and places to soak up the sun, sip on a cocktail, and relax. From the oceanfront pools, the lagoon / beach, and even the boat trams and canals on property will keep the adults and kids entertained. There’s art and wildlife all around the resort as well as shopping and golf. And, there’s DOLPHINS!
Outside of the resort, there’s plenty to explore on the Big Island of Hawaii; from Kona to Hilo, there’s tons of things to do and see. You can hang out by the beach, go snorkeling, hike the volcano, see waterfalls, visit a coffee farm (Kona produces some of the best coffee in the United States), or just enjoy the slow life and take in some rays. It’s up to you!
If you’re looking for a great Hawaiian staycation, check out the Hilton Waikoloa kamaaina rates at the link below on their website. You won’t be disappointed!
Ocean Tower: Kama’aina Rates Starting from $179 per Night.
Lagoon Tower or Palace Tower: Enjoy special Kama’aina Rates at Lagoon Tower or Palace Tower at Hilton Waikoloa Village
Kama’aina Special Rate + Breakfast: Add breakfast for 2 people to your Kama’aina Special rate and book the Kama’aina Bed and Breakfast Package. Rates starting from $219 to $239 per night.
Send Message to listing owner
Hilton Waikoloa Village