Hotel Molokai Kamaaina
Currently, Hotel Molokai does not have any listed kama’aina rates on their website. However, they have a few ongoing deals and specials:
Stay & Play Package
Exclusive package that includes a roundtrip flight for two (with partner, Mokulele Airlines) from another Hawaiian island and lodging at Hotel Moloka’i.
- To book your vacation package, call 808.495.4188
- For more information, please visit the Mokulele Airlines Vacation Packages page.
- Rates are valid for bookings between now – 5/31/2018
*This special has expired, but contact Hotel Molokai for current similar Mokulele airfare and hotel deals.
Flash Sale Deal (33% Off a minimum 3-night stay or more)
- Limited Time Offer, Based on availability, For new reservations only
- Select “Flash Sale 33% Off 3+ Night Stay” when booking, found under “Rate Options”
- Full deposit required upon booking. Deposit is non-refundable
- Absolutely no credit/refunds will be issued once booking is confirmed with full deposit
Last Minute Deal
- For new bookings only
- Full payment required upon booking
- Promo is non-refundable
- Select “Last Minute Deal” when booking, found under “Rate Options”
The rooms at this classic Molokai, Hawaii hotel are bungalow style accommodations with ocean views and Polynesian decor. Room types include: Ocean Front, Ocean Front Deluxe Suite, Ocean View (from Lanai [balcony], with or without loft), Garden View Deluxe (with and without A/C), Standard (with or without kitchenette and/or), and ADA Accessible room.
Stay at this hotel as a base to explore the world’s highest sea cliffs and the tallest waterfall in Hawaii. Molokai is known as one of the most Hawaiian of the islands, Moloka’i’s population is less than 7,000, making it a very close community. All rooms have “wifi, plush bedding, private lanais, and kitchenettes.”
Some great things to do on Molokai include: Coffee plantations, macadamia nut farms, mango groves, gardens, historic downtown Kaunakakai, the general store, local shops. Some activities include: deep-sea fishing, whale watching, golfing, snorkeling and scuba diving.
[See Discount Source link for more complete and current Kama’aina discount rate information and terms & conditions; discounts may vary depending on seasonality and expiration dates]